Resources for Exhibitors & Artists Affected by Event Cancellations & Postponements
As part of efforts to slow the spread of COVID-19, tens of thousands of businesses have closed their doors across the U.S., while hundreds of events around the world cancel and postpone. To help small business owners and freelancers, such as exhibitors, artists, and performers, we have compiled a list of resources, as well as links to shop from those affected.
This post will be updated regularly as information becomes available.
Join our group on LinkedIn to let us know about additional resources.
- Two Free Months of Adobe Creative Cloud
- Issuu Offers Digital Sales feature for free through July 1, 2020
- Hootsuite Professional Version available for affected industries at no cost until July 1, 2020
- Square refunds subscription fees for current sellers for the month of March + Resources & New Features Coming Soon
- Toon Boom Offers Free 30-Day (March 13 – April 17) Home Use Licenses To Studios And Schools
- Bandsintown partners with Twitch to offer monetization features for artists with over 2000 followers
- SoundCloud Pro, SoundCloud Premier and Repost by SoundCloud artists get fast-tracked to Twitch Affiliate Status
- Mixcloud waives revenue share, extends PRO trial period for three months
- Waymark Partners with Spectrum Reach to offer Free Video Commercial Templates
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce: Coronavirus Small Business Guide
- U.S. Small Business Administration: COVID-19 Guidance & Loan Resources
- Small Business Relief Programs – Listed by State via Forbes
Other Financial Assistance Resources
- Kiva offers 0% loans up to $15,000 for up to 6 months
- List Of Banks Offering Relief To Customers Affected By Coronavirus (COVID-19) via Forbes
- Rent Reduction Letter Template (Subscribe to newsletter for access)
Shop Link Lists:
The information provided in this post is for reference only. SPJA/Project Anime does not endorse any of these services nor does it receive any compensation in exchange for clicks or sign-ups.