Resources for Event Organizers Affected by Coronavirus
As part of the efforts to contain the spread of the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), numerous events across the globe have canceled or postponed. To help event organizers during this time of difficulty and uncertainty, industry and trade organizations have put together a variety of resources such as webinars and other guides, while event software companies also offer support and information.
This article will be updated weekly as the situation develops.
Upcoming Free Webinars
Industry Organization & Other Resources
- BizBash Virtual Event Guide – Top Platforms, programs, and partners for virtual experiences
- Events Industry Council – Resource Page
- MPI (Meeting Professional International): Webinars, toolkit, and other resources
- PCMA (Professional Convention Management Association): Webinars and risk management resources
- IAEE (International Association of Exhibitions and Event): Guidelines for Organizers)
- ILEA (International Live Events Association) COVID-19 Resources
- ASAE (American Society of Association Executives™): Issue Round-up: Coronavirus Disease
- CMX: A Comprehensive List of Tips, Tools, and Examples for Event Organizers During the Coronavirus Outbreak
- The Legal Consequences of COVID-19 on Your Contracts: Force Majeure in Different Jurisdictions and Industries, and Some Practical Guidance
- Higher Logic offers Event Engagement™, a Free Event Community, to Organizations Dealing with the Cancellations of In-Person Events For events scheduled April 1 – December 31, 2020 [Press Release]
- 42Chat offers Rapid Response AI Chatbot at no cost for events unable to pay $500/month fee
- Discord increases Go Live streaming and screen share limit to 50 people instead of 10
- Eventbrite: Information on the coronavirus
- Toon Boom Offers Free 30-Day (March 13 – April 17) Home Use Licenses To Studios And Schools
- Square refunds subscription fees for current sellers for the month of March + Resources & New Features Coming Soon
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce: Coronavirus Small Business Guide
- U.S. Small Business Administration: COVID-19 Guidance & Loan Resources
- Small Business Relief Programs – Listed by State via Forbes
- Social Media Management in Times of Crisis via Buffer
- Kiva offers 0% loans up to $15,000 for up to 6 months
- Chase Resources
- American Express Working Capital
Join our group on LinkedIn to let us know about additional resources or discuss how the coronavirus disease is affecting you.
The information provided in this post is for reference only. SPJA/Project Anime does not endorse any of these services nor does it receive any compensation in exchange for clicks or sign-ups.