Schedule Announced for Project Anime: Tokyo 2019
By Neko Davis | March 19, 2019
Join us at Project Anime: Tokyo 2019!
The Project Anime team is pleased to announce an influential line up and content for the upcoming B2B event in Tokyo on March 22, 2019. Our goal this year is to increase awareness and knowledge of the anime industry throughout the world, giving Japanese IP holders, event organizers, and global entertainment companies the insight they need to support and take advantage of the massive worldwide interest in anime.
Our Project Anime: Tokyo 2019 Speakers:
- Dallas Middaugh, Nonlinear World
- Rita Wang, President and Head of Acquisitions, Crunchyroll K.K.
- Matt Schley, The Japan Times, Otaku USA Magazine
- Tara McKinney, Sr. Manager, Conventions, Funimation
- Ken Iyadomi, SUNRISE
- Robert Napton, SVP Publishing, Legendary
- Jon Baumgardner, JBranding
- Tak Furuichi, Director, Japan Music Culture Export
- Kiyoko Kato, Dream Planet Co.
For more information about our Speakers, please click here.
We look forward to you joining us at The Landmark Square Tokyo, for an informative business conference and a productive cocktail Networking Reception.
Register soon before prices increase on the day of the event.
Please note that Project Anime is a cashless event.
For registration information, please click here.